The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, conducts a national-level exam for admission to its UG, PG, and Doctorate law courses. The AILET exam is conducted for law aspirants seeking admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM, and Ph.D. courses.
AILET Exam Application
The AILET application form is only available online; the interested and eligible candidates can fill out the form and apply for the AILET exam. Further details such as eligibility criteria and other important dates for AILET 2022 are available on BYJU’S Exam Prep. We have provided to you the registration process in this article along with the application fee.
Follow these steps to fill out the application form easily-
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the NLU, Delhi website highlighted above to start the application process.
- Click on the ‘AILET Admission 2022’ link in the admission section of the website.
- Click on ‘Online Application Form’.
- Create a new account and register yourself on the portal.
- You will receive the login ID and password via email/SMS.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
- Start the application form by clicking on ‘Click Here to Apply’.
- Fill out all the required and mandatory details.
- Candidates must submit their name (as on their Class 10 certificate), email address, contact details, date of birth, gender, category, and nationality.
- Select your choice of exam centre.
- Fill out the academic details.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
- Upload the required self-attested documents wherever required.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature with 15-250 KB file size and jpg/jpeg format.
Step 4: Application Fee and Form Submission
- You can submit the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- After successfully submitting your application fee, proceed to confirm the details and submit the application form.
Points to Remember While Filling the AILET Application
- Candidates must check and make sure they are eligible for the AILET exam.
- It is mandatory to have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam for filling out the application form.
- Candidates can complete their AILET form only after paying the application fee; the fee is INR 3050 for the general category and INR 1050 for the reserved category.
- It’s usually a good idea to go over the form thoroughly before submitting it to avoid problems later. You can update the form and make changes.
- Candidates who wish to change and edit their application before submission can do so by logging on to the NLU portal and clicking on “Go to Edit Application Form”.
- Candidates can also withdraw their applications for the AILET exam with a refund.
Interested candidates are advised to fill out the form a few days before the end date of the application form. On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation page will be displayed. Aspirants are obliged to download the printouts and keep it with them for future reference. Remember to download the admit card when available on the application portal. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they do not carry the admit card to the exam centre.
You can visit the BYJU’S Exam Prep to know more information regarding the AILET exam. You can also entrust the BYJU’S Exam Prep if you are an AILET aspirant and wish to prepare for the exam with the help of high-quality study material and experienced faculty. Good luck and give your best!
click here for more articles