We’ve all been there. You have bills due, but no money to pay them with. Or maybe you are just looking to make a bit of extra cash on the side. Either way, you need to make $700 fast…
It’s not easy to find a source of income that’s simple and easy to do, but luckily there are some options out there.
How long does it take to make $700?
According to Statista.com, the average income per hour of all employees in the United States was at 11.11 U.S. dollars in February 2022. It means, you’ll need minimum 8 days to make $700 providing you work eight hours a day. But what if you need 700 dollars today? What if your car has broken down? Or your child got sick? And you can’t wait to get the cash. Consider the best available options you have at your disposal to make 700 dollars instantly.
700-dollar loans – best options to consider
Online 700 dollar payday loan is the best, easiest, and most efficient way to find a quick and affordable cash advance. A secured check by a reliable direct lender can get you $700 in cash within 24 hours. There are loans that range from 200% to 1386%, so you are sure to find a rate that works for you.
Bad credit installment loans APR range from 6.63% to 225%. To get started, check your eligibility online.
Most 700 dollar loans are available for bad credit with no hard credit check. But they can be rather expensive. So, it’s wise to check alternative options first.
10 Ways to Make $700 Super Fast
- There are many quick wins in this game. Companies will pay you, and I mean legitimately pay money for nothing more than signing up. Branded surveys, Dollar Shake, Nielsen, and others.
- Deliver food. Food delivery sites like Doordash provide different opportunities to make money. Most of their drivers have flexible schedules and can work up to 28 hours per week. In that time, they could earn $35/hour ($700) before taxes. Furthermore, their site says that you can deliver food from various types of restaurants, groceries, or even alcohol deliveries. This is more opportunity for work on any given day.
- There are several price drop apps and websites that help you monitor your online purchases and lower your bills. If you’re getting hit with excessive bank fees, cancel unwanted subscriptions or find any other way to save money on your online purchases, there are some helpful tools out there.
- One service called Truebill finds hidden money by negotiating your bills and cancelling unwanted subscriptions. They can lower your bills and charge 40% of your savings.
- Trim does the same thing and more besides negotiating with cable providers and medical providers. It will also try to get you discounts for your credit card interest rates (APRS), waive interest charges on your bank accounts, and give refunds for unfair banking fees.
- Capital One Shopping can monitor your online purchases to make sure you’re refunded for any overages.
- If you need even more cash, for example, 800 dollars now, consider renting out. Airbnb is an online marketplace that allows you to list your room for rent and connect you with people looking for a place to stay. There are many reasons why people might need a place to stay temporarily: it might be because there’s a rock concert in your area or they’re traveling through on the way to somewhere else. You can rent out your couch or spare bedroom for a period of time, and make money in the process. It’s not necessary to charge as much as one would for a hotel room, but usually it will work out in your favor if you charge less than the going rate.
- You can make money online by taking online surveys. One of the best sites is Swagbucks. With Swagbucks, you’ll earn points by participating in online surveys and other online tasks. You can redeem these points for PayPal cash or gift cards at places like Amazon.com, Target and Walmart. Another recommended site is Survey Junkie. With Survey Junkie, you can take the surveys they offer to answer questions and earn points. For every 100 points you complete, you’ll get $1.00. There are a lot of survey sites out there- InboxDollars, Branded Surveys, and LifePoints, just to name a few
- Sell what you don’t need. You have all sorts of items in your home that you don’t use and never will again. There are clothes in your closet that you haven’t worn in years. There are games, entertainment items, household items, or kids’ toys that haven’t seen much use either. You might want to get everything clean, tidy, and nicely presented for sale. In that case, you could either have a garage sale or sell them online on a site like Decluttr. If you don’t want to do the garage sale thing, you can just host a Facebook sale to sell the items. Be sure to price the items competitively for quick sale, and keep trying until you reach $700.
- Become a freelancer. If you have a skill you are good at, you can do things like answer job ads and place service ads on sites such as Upwork. Are you a skilled graphic designer or copywriter? Even if you don’t have these skills, you could offer these services to others who may be looking for them. You can find work with social media promotion. There are so many options available to you and since you can work around your own schedule, it is an easy way to make $700 fast.
- Earn extra cash by playing mobile games. Playing mobile games on your spare time is a great way to earn some quick money. You won’t make a stable income from game apps that pay real money, but if you enjoy playing games on your phone, this can be a nice way to make some cash. Some game apps and sites you can use to earn money are Mistplay, Solitaire Cube, InboxDollars, and Swagbucks.
- One great way to find a part-time job is through Craigslist. There’s a whole section on this site for jobs called “Gigs,” which includes work in lots of different areas and industries, like writing, computer-related work, domestic (as in-house work), event work (working one-time events like concerts, parties and conferences), labor (hard work gigs such as construction and painting), crew (with a variety of temporary jobs available), creative and talent categories, and more. For instance, I recently came across an ad offering to pay people $250 to $400 to DJ weddings. The company providing the gigs was going to provide all the equipment and training and it would take place within 50 miles of Denver. That could mean up to $700 for a weekend gig. Just make sure you’re working with reputable people when replying to these listings.
- Negotiate a higher salary One of the best ways to make money quickly is by negotiating a higher salary. If you have shown yourself to be a reliable employee, and can justify that you should make more than your current salary, then it’s worth asking for more. Your employer may be willing to consider your request for a higher salary if you have been a productive employee.
Making $700 fast doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are a few ways you can make the money in your life time. The best way is finding a strategy that fits your schedule. After you find the right side hustle for you, the possibilities are endless. I hope the above strategies inspire you to make the money you need based on your skills and interests. Try one of these strategies to make $700 quickly.